Painting on Glass with Light Box Framed
Please Enquire

Free Standard UK Delivery

View available finance options


Medium: Painting on Glass with Light Box
Artwork Size: 17″ × 13
Subject: Figurative
Style: Contemporary


About this product


Only about 5% of the universe is visible to us, the other 95% is made up of matter and energy that we cannot see, detect or comprehend, yet we know it exists because of the influence it exerts. Aura, a compelling new original portrait by Christian Hook, explores the unseen energy shared between this intimate loving couple, portraying a deeper, abstract reality through bold colour and expressive texture – this dazzling effect!

Biography and work by Christian Hook

View all our gallery locations and contact details.
Find your closest or choose your preferred gallery.