Laurence Stephen Lowry, R.A. (1887-1976)
St. Philip's Church, Salford, 1972
Offset lithograph on wove paper, after the original pencil drawing from 1926 of the same title (Collection: Lowry Collection, Salford)
Signed ‘L.S. Lowry’ lower right and numbered from the edition of 75 lower left in pencil
Published by the Adam Collection Ltd.
Size: 10 x 14 in. (26.5 x 36.5 cm.)