Interest Free Credit
Subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Eligibility criteria and minimum amounts apply.
Qualifying for a tailored finance option with one of our partners is straightforward - with 0% APR representative - , you can apply for interest free credit online or in the gallery. As an illustrated example, with a deposit of as little as 10% you could apply for an Interest Free Credit loan from £265 to £50,000 with a repayment term of between 6 to 24 months.*
- Cash Price Sample £500.00
- 10% Deposit £50.00
- Remaining balance £450.00
- 6 monthly instalments of £75.00
- Charge for interest £0.00
- Total amount payable £500.00
Interest free credit can be used to acquire single original paintings or Limited Editions, or on a combined purchase.
- * Minimum Loan and eligibility applies
- At least 18 years old.
- In full time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance.
- Earn at least £6,000 a year.
- A UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number and email address
- Have a UK bank account
- No outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
DeMontfort Fine Art Limited trading as Clarendon Fine Art, DeMontfort House, Europa Way, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS14 9NW, 02402634 acts as a credit broker and not the lender.
DeMontfort Fine Art Limited trading as Clarendon Fine Art only offers products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Secure Trust Bank PLC. Finance Conduct Authority (FCA) Registration Number: 734281
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number 204550.